D-D OCEAN BREEZE AQUARIUM COOLING FANS (4 FANS)Regular price £49.99
D-D Ocean Breeze Cooling Fans
High temperatures in an aquarium can cause stress and disease. Not everyone has the budget or space for a refrigerant chiller and so a simple solution is to chill your tank by evaporative cooling.
This low-cost solution simply involves blowing a stream of air over the surface of your tank or sump to increase evaporation, which creates evaporative cooling.
There are plenty of low-cost fans on the market however the OCEAN BREEZE units are different, with each fan running on ball bearings, compared with similar cheaper versions where the plastic fan runs directly on the shaft.
This feature adds to the cost but significantly increases the life and reduces noise levels from the fans.
- Cools aquarium by increasing evaporation
- Quiet, long life fans, with ball bearing and brush-free motor
- Fits tank rim up to 12 mm
- 90 degree adjustable brackets to adjust fan angle
- 12 V low voltage power 5.8W
- Total air volume: 120,000 l/h
- Corrosion proof plastic construction
- Best results obtained by fan blowing air across water surface