RED SEA REEF LED 160sRegular price £595.00
Deeper. Wider. Stronger.
Red Sea’s ReefLED® series is the result of years of research into the lighting needs of corals in artificial environments.
Uniquely designed with a light intensity and spectrum that is 100% utilized by the corals, ReefLED lights are 100% reef-safe & 100% REEF-SPEC®, providing optimal growth, vivid colors, and an elegant gentle shimmer throughout the aquarium.
The ReefLED® 160S is the big brother of the ReefLED series, making corals stand out and sing in even deeper and wider tanks.
The ReefLED 160S combines 160W of REEF-SPEC & Reef-Safe LED light with a patent-pending stadium-shaped lens, creating a beautiful, homogeneous spread throughout an aquarium of 80cm / 32’’ in all three directions. Multiple units can be mounted 75 cm / 30” apart while still guaranteeing a visual uniformity of light across the length of the entire aquarium. Only two units are required for a 150cm / 6″ long tank, or three units for a 225cm / 7.5″ long tank. The 160S is therefore the smart choice for bigger tanks.
At the heart of the unit is a single, compact LED array, providing 160W of REEF-SPEC & Reef-Safe LED light. It includes 140W of multi-wavelength 23,000 Kelvin REEF-SPEC Blue (a proprietary blend of blue, violet and ultraviolet LEDs), together with 20W of 9,000 Kelvin White, and a separate 3W channel for moonlight. This array enables a wide range of REEF–SPEC light that will please both you and your corals.
The ReefLED 160S is also equipped with a built-in Wi-Fi that allows total control via ReefBeat smart aquarium app (which controls all Red Sea devices). The app includes pre-set lighting programs, along with additional features such as sunrise/sunset effects, lunar cycle moon light, random clouds and even an acclimation program for new installations.
- REEF-SPEC® light output for optimal coral growth and coloration
- Homogeneous light with a gentle shimmer
- Reef-safe dual-channel color setting plus dedicated moonlights
- ReefBeat® app for easy set-up, operation, monitoring & notifications
- Anti-glare recessed lens and clip-on visor
- Tilt-switch, automatically switches off the light when tilted from horizontal
- Pat-pending stadium-shaped lens provides homogeneous light spread
- Units can be mounted up to 75cm / 30′ apart for superior coverage
MOUNTING ARM SOLD SEPARATELY